Relaxes the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas.
Uses a system of long strokes, kneading and friction techniques on the more superficial layers of the muscles, combined with active and passive movements of the joints.
Applies concentrated finger pressure to “trigger points” which are painful, irritated areas in muscles, in order to break the cycle of spasm and pain.
Specialty message that uses smooth, heated stones. The heat helps tight muscles release.
Is organized around a system of points on the hands and feet that are thought to correspond or “reflex” to all areas of the body.
is a form of soft tissue therapy intended for pain relief, increasing range of motion and balancing the body. Techniques include manual massage for stretching the fascia and releasing bonds between fascia, integument, muscles, and bones are applied.
Message that is aided with the art of healing using different aromas made from concentrated extracts of herbs, flowers, shrubs and other plants.
Learn how to improve quality of life with natural, herbal remedies.
Benefits of Massage
opens up blood vessels, improving circulation and relieving congestion.
acts as a mechanical cleanser-pushing along the elimination of wastes and toxic
improves the general circulation and nutrition of tissues.
relieves many of the normal discomforts such as backaches, a stiff neck, leg
can help relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes in the body.
stretches connective tissue, improves its circulation and nutrition.
What to Expect
will discuss with the therapist areas of complaint and your goals for the
· We will address your specific needs.
· You will have privacy to disrobe and cover yourself with a sheet; the sheet will properly cover you throughout the session.
on breathing deeply
· Do not feel the need to talk or initiate conversation.
· Please inform the therapist to adjust the pressure or focus differently when needed.
· It is important to drink plenty of water after the session, as it flushes out toxins released from the massage.
· After a deep massage, you may feel some soreness; therefore, drink water and gently stretch to minimize.